Friday, October 15, 2004
The best things in life come unexpectedly...
Greetings one and all!

So this is my first post on my new blog... I've never had a blog before and I'm not quite sure what to do with this one. In fact, I never really set out to to start a blog at all. I was trying to post a reply on someone else's site (Tony Jones' http://theoblogy.blogspot.com/) when suddenly I ended up here. So I figured "why not?"

Since my great passion right now is that whole thing known as the "Emerging Church" or "Postmodern Christianity" or being "missional" or whatever the newest catch-phrase is, I'm pretty sure that this page will end up being mostly about topics related to that whole realm of interest. Be on the look out for rants, musings, and the occasional interpretive dance... (okay, maybe not that last part.)

Oh, and I don't really speak French... but since I love reading Pascal, and since his Pensees are essentially a low-tech version of a blog, I thought that it was an appropriate title for my first attempt at putting my own thoughts out there into cyberspace.

Feel free to respond and contribute and post your own pensees as you like. I look forward to the conversation.

Peace,

Mike Clawson
Follower of Christ, philosophy/theology geek and sometime youth pastor at...
Evangel Baptist Church in...
Wheaton, IL

 
posted by Mike Clawson at 10:25 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: