Friday, February 04, 2005
We Resigned
BTW, I assume anyone reading this blog probably already knows this, but just in case you haven't heard, Julie and I resigned our positions at Evangel. We'll be finished there at the end of March. I probably shouldn't go into the reasons here on my blog, so if you want to know more, just email me.

We really don't know what's going to come next for us. I have a lot of resumes out and have gotten calls back from both the International Justice Mission based in DC, as well as a church out in Las Vegas that wants someone to come and start an emerging church within a church. (Both are good options, though I'd definitely be more excited about the second one.) I'll keep y'all updated as things progress.

 
posted by Mike Clawson at 1:49 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 2/07/2005 09:48:00 PM, Blogger Chris Monroe

Wow.

Go for the Vegas thing -- then you'll be close enough to visit!!