Sunday, July 24, 2005
Job Update
So I'm finally on the verge of getting a part time job. I need to supplement our church planting income with something else, and I've (unsuccessfully) been trying to find something that might pay over $10/hour and have normal workday hours. So since I can't find that, my other option was to work at a coffee shop, either Starbucks or Caribou. I like the coffee shop atmosphere, and I figured it might be a good place to practice meeting people. So anyway, I have an interview tomorrow at a Caribou near the Fox Valley Mall, and I've already interviewed at the Starbucks in downtown Naperville. The manager at the Starbucks was really nice, but downtown Naperville is a little far away to work, especially once we move out to Yorkville (which will probably happen in the next 6-9 months). So unless the Caribou people are totally inflexible with my schedule I'll probably go there. It'd be even better if I could find a job in Yorkville itself, but there's not really many options out that way right now.

Anyhow, that's what's up right now, pray that I'll make the right decision about where to work. Thanks y'all!
 
posted by Mike Clawson at 8:52 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 7/25/2005 07:45:00 PM, Blogger Chris Monroe

Definitely will be praying for you. Blessings, my friend.