Sunday, February 18, 2007
Freud would have a field day with this...
Okay, so check out this article:

"Would you pledge your virginity to your father?"

So I understand the concept, and even did the whole "True Love Waits" thing back in the day myself (for all the good it did); but there is something just a bit "not-quite-right" about the concept of young girls pledging their sexual purity to their fathers. It just raises all kinds of disturbing psychological issues. Personally, I don't think I'd even want to go there.
Technorati Tags:
 
posted by Mike Clawson at 10:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 2/19/2007 01:06:00 AM, Blogger Nicole

This is wrong, to me, on so many levels. It rings warning bells as a professional (psychologist), a Christian, and as a woman.

Besides, i just can't get past the innuendo in the term "Purity Balls."