Sunday, January 11, 2009
Friendly Atheist Posts
I've been a little preoccupied this past several weeks with taking care of the kids and editing Julie's book (among other things) to put much up on my blog here. However, I have put up a few things recently at FriendlyAtheist.com. You can check them out if you're interested:

Survival of the Weak and Scrawny

How I Wish More Christians Would Respond

Helping Christians Accept Evolution

Labels:

 
posted by Mike Clawson at 10:02 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 1/14/2009 08:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Our pals from the Friendly Atheist site are having a field day in the comments section of the Vegas Cohort blog. Mike mentioned that he wishes more Christians (especially thoughtful, peaceful Christians, I would hope) would respond. Any takers?

 

At 1/14/2009 11:52:00 AM, Blogger Mike Clawson

I hope they're not causing you too much trouble Jim. Sorry for sic-ing them on you. The unfortunate truth is that many of the atheists at Hemant's blog are anything but friendly towards Christians.