Sunday, May 24, 2009
Easing Back Into Life
Due to an exceptionally busy semester (I had one more class than normal, which means that not only did I have more homework, but a big chunk of time I would have spent doing homework was instead spent in class), I've not been able to keep up with much blogging. These past two weeks especially I've not had any time for anything but finishing up final papers and tests (over 75 pages of writing!) Now that I'm done though, I hope to have more time to blog. After all the writing I did the past few weeks though, I'm going to have to ease back into it. My brain's tapped out for a little bit. :) I need to spend some time just getting back into the rest of my life, and getting some stuff done around the house.

Labels:

 
posted by Mike Clawson at 9:10 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: