Friday, October 22, 2004
It never rains but it pours...
(post edited on 12/12/04)

These posts (dealing with the situation at my church) are being deleted so as not to cause any further misunderstanding with the people at Evangel, or to give the false impression that I am entirely unhappy and negative towards my church. Please understand that these posts have served as a kind of vent to my feelings in the moment, and that I don't necessarily feel the same level of anger or frustration later as I do when I write them. There are two sides to every story (and often many more) and it would be a mistake to think that just because I express my hurt and anger on this blog, that I am therefore completely lacking in perspective, or that I don't also realize that there have been many wise and loving people at our church that have responded with affirmation and support. I do love the people at my church, and I do want what's best for them, despite my own occasional feelings of betrayal.

Peace,

-Mike

P.S. If you are concerned about Julie or I and want further updates, please feel free to email me at mjclawson@hotmail.com so I can reply to you privately. It would not be wise for me to continue to publish our situation and feelings here on this semi-public forum.
 
posted by Mike Clawson at 11:01 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 10/24/2004 07:39:00 PM, Blogger Erin Marshalek

Mike, I am praying for you, Julie, and your baby so much. Please, if there's anything at all I can do, don't hesitate to let me know. And I am definitely praying.

 

At 10/26/2004 02:23:00 PM, Blogger Unknown

praying as well, mike.