Friday, November 23, 2007
Contributing to FriendlyAtheist.com
Recently my atheist friend Hemant Mehta invited me to become an occasional contributor to his blog FriendlyAtheist.com. I've posted my first post, the beginning to a series of "Questions for Atheists". My first question (or two questions rather) in honor of Thanksgiving were "What are you thankful for?" and then "Who are you thankful to?" I'm curious who or what atheists give thanks to for those general life blessings like good health, good fortune, etc. in the absence of belief in a God to thank. If you have any thoughts about this topic I'd encourage you to head over to Hemant's blog and join the conversation. And be sure to check back there regularly for my future posts as well.

Labels:

 
posted by Mike Clawson at 1:45 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 11/25/2007 02:31:00 AM, Blogger Richard Wade

Good job Mike, hang in there!