Friday, December 07, 2007
Prince Caspian Trailer
I grew up loving the Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis, and while the first movie wasn't as good as it could have been, I did enjoy it and am definitely looking forward to the release of Prince Caspian this spring (May 16). The official trailer just came out yesterday, you can watch it from YouTube below:



or you can watch a better quality version by clicking here.

BTW, for all my atheist friends and readers, I hope you will give Narnia a fair shake if you haven't already. I know most of you have fairly negative impressions of Lewis because of the way his apologetics works are often quite poorly and unskillfully used by Christians to beat you over the head; but, if you can get past that first impression, his fantasy novels - and many of his other works too - are really quite good.

Labels:

 
posted by Mike Clawson at 12:27 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 12/07/2007 10:44:00 PM, Blogger 97th Infantry Division Field Artillery

Awesome! I can't wait. Love the books. I knew it was coming, but didn't know when.

Thanks,

John

 

At 12/10/2007 09:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

It looks good. I've always pictured Caspian as looking a little younger than that, but not a big deal. It will be interesting to see how they streamline the plot. After the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe the remaining books are all a little more meandering and probably more challenging to produce a screenplay from.