Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Finally!
I'm relieved that Obama finally has enough delegates to clinch the Democratic nomination. He's not a perfect candidate, but I have a lot of reasons that I do like him and I'm happy he got it. It's interesting, but in this long drawn out primary season I've come to have even more respect for Barack Obama, despite all the mud Hillary threw at him, and at the same time less and less respect for the Democratic Party as a whole (not to mention almost no respect left for Hillary Clinton). I mean, how many ways can the Democrats go out of their way to hurt their chances in the general election? They're really their own worst enemies. If we're subjected to a third Bush term (aka a McCain presidency), the Dems will have no one to blame but themselves.

Labels:

 
posted by Mike Clawson at 10:38 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: