Monday, March 15, 2010
Brian McLaren on Plato & Aristotle

Nathan Gilmour, who knows way more about Greek philosophy than I ever will (and that is in fact saying something, since I actually do know quite a bit about Greek philosophy), recently raised some criticisms of Brian McLaren's treatment of Plato & Aristotle in A New Kind of Christianity. I thought about raising these same questions of Brian myself for part of the Q&R series we just did, but to be honest the questions were better coming from Nathan than from me anyway. Fortunately Brian was willing to respond to Nathan's concerns, and has posted his reply here.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Mike Clawson at 10:19 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 3/16/2010 05:27:00 AM, Anonymous Nate

Yeah, but he didn't link to the CHB site!

LOL

If your readers are interested, Mike, I did post a follow-up to Brian's response on Friday.