Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Journey Evangelism Series
Last month I contributed a series of posts for the newly redesigned website for my church here in Austin, Journey Imperfect Faith Community. I decided to focus on the topic of "evangelism" because of my desire to see Journey grow and bless even more people like we've been blessed by it. Anyhow, here are links to all five of my posts if you are interested in reading them. (BTW, I had a 300 word limit, which is why they are so short and why I don't say everything I potentially could have about the subject.)

Part I: The E-Word

Part II: Sharing Joy in the Midst of Suckiness

Part III: Hope in Action

Part IV: Love is Limited

Part V: Hide It Under a Bushel: No!

Labels:

 
posted by Mike Clawson at 8:51 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 3/24/2010 02:48:00 PM, Blogger Nathan P. Gilmour

When I read "Journey Evangelism" the image that got stuck in my head (it's still there) is a street corner preacher accosting passers-by with "Don't Stop Believin'"

:D

 

At 3/24/2010 10:22:00 PM, Blogger Mike Clawson

LOL!

And you know, that's the kind of thing I wouldn't be surprise to actually see here in Austin sometime.