Monday, November 14, 2005
Been Busy
Sorry for the lull in posts. We've had company over this past weekend. Both sets of parents came for Emma's baby dedication at LifeSpring Community Church on Sunday. They've been helping us with a lot of projects around the house, including putting together some new furniture and building a pantry. I'll post some pictures of all of that once I can get my camera software working. Our computer is still having some virus related issues.
 
posted by Mike Clawson at 9:19 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 11/14/2005 09:24:00 PM, Blogger Videos by Professor Howdy

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

At 11/15/2005 06:25:00 PM, Blogger tonymyles

Congrats!

Oh, and per the viruses... if you want a better internet, you belong on Americ...

"This post has been edited by the blog in the back of my brain."

 

At 11/16/2005 02:35:00 PM, Blogger Julie

Welcome to my blog Tony. Good to have you here. I'm enjoying your blogs as well.

-Mike