Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Travelin' Man
So I'm off for a few days to our denomination's Annual Conference in Indiana. It's a really boring time of business meetings and such. Unfortunately it's required that I go, especially since I'll be receiving my annual license as a minister. Ah well, hopefully something useful will come out of it. At the very least I'll have a chance to hang out with some interesting people.

Oh, and I'll get a chance to visit my sister Julie at Huntington University which is just down the road from the conference. So that's cool.

As soon as I get back Julie is leaving for the Emergent Women's ReGathering in Indiana, so we'll basically hand off Emma, trade cars and then not see each other again till Sunday.

So yeah, it's kind of a weird week.

Labels:

 
posted by Mike Clawson at 10:40 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 4/26/2006 09:42:00 PM, Blogger dan

Mike,
Wake me up if you see me sleeping. See ya there! BTW, I saw Fran tonight. He had a flat tire about 30 minutes from Columbia City.
later,
Dan