Tuesday, April 17, 2007
My friends are in the Trib!
A few months ago I was contacted by a freelance writer for the Chicago Tribune who was doing a story about evangelicals who are starting to practice the Daily Office (i.e. fixed-hour prayers, like what monks do). She wanted to know if I could recommend anyone she could talk to for the story. I sent a missive out to up/rooted and lo and behold, several of my friends have shown up in her article.

You can read the article here. It's pretty interesting. Nearly everyone mentioned in the article is connected to up/rooted in one way or another, so that's pretty cool too.
 
posted by Mike Clawson at 3:25 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 4/17/2007 05:28:00 PM, Blogger gerbmom

Thanks for the link. Ironically, earlier today as I was on the Divine Hours website I was wondering what every happened with the article....:)

 

At 4/17/2007 05:29:00 PM, Blogger gerbmom

um - "ever"....

 

At 4/17/2007 05:58:00 PM, Blogger Mike Clawson

Yeah, it's too bad you didn't decide to be interviewed for it. It would have been cool to have you and Erin in there. :)