Wednesday, August 01, 2007
The Christian Post Notices My Blog
To be honest, I'd never heard of The Christian Post before, but they seem to be an online aggregator of Christianity related news stories, as well as some original reporting of their own (from an interdenominational yet conservative evangelical perspective). At any rate, I got quoted in their recent article about the two sets of emerging church posters that I blogged about below. It's always nice to be noticed, though to be honest, the pieces they quoted (and took out of context btw - though not badly) were probably some of the weakest parts of that post below. If I had known they were going to be quoted all over the internet I probably would have at least tightened up the grammar a little. :)
 
posted by Mike Clawson at 5:08 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 8/01/2007 07:19:00 PM, Blogger gerbmom

ha ha. I liked the fact that you and Ken Silva were both quoted in the same article even better..... ;)