Wednesday, August 29, 2007
I'm Back
Sorry for the lack of activity on this blog in the past few days. Julie and I were up north at our family cottage. We dropped Emma off with my parents which means we actually had two full days all to ourselves! I think it's the first vacation we've been able to take alone in about three years. Of course we had a great time - very relaxing - and Emma loved spending a couple of days with her grandparents, great-grandparents, and Aunt Julie.

Labels:

 
posted by Mike Clawson at 5:24 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 8/29/2007 05:38:00 PM, Blogger gerbmom

I'm glad you had a good time.
I'm glad you're back.

 

At 8/29/2007 06:28:00 PM, Blogger Makeesha

good for you - it's been almost 6 years for us.

 

At 9/02/2007 10:24:00 AM, Blogger M James

Congrats on some free time! I know what it's like to be away from family and not have a constant sitter.....
Hope you two made the most of your time!