Sunday, February 24, 2008
Back from Baylor
I just got back from my interview at Baylor. I think it went well. In fact the weekend seemed to be designed just as much to convince us to choose Baylor as it was to see if they wanted to choose us. I think the very fact that we were there means that they already pretty much knew that wanted us to come to Baylor. It's nice to feel wanted. I'll get the official word in a week or two as to whether I'm definitely accepted. Then I'll just have to decide whether I really want to study at Baylor all the way through, or whether I'd prefer to do my Masters work somewhere closer to Austin first and then re-apply to Baylor later. Both would be good options and it's tough to decide (sometimes it's better when God just closes a door rather than leaving you with a lot of good things to choose between; but I'm not complaining - Baylor is definitely my top choice for PhD studies.)

Labels:

 
posted by Mike Clawson at 6:25 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 2/27/2008 09:00:00 AM, Blogger bill h

It's hard to argue with the greatness of Austin. wonderful music, film and the out doors are superb. Good luck with the choice.

blessings,