1. Write 3 more sermons (out of nine total that I've been working on these past few weeks) for a youth camp I'm speaking at in a week.
2. Give Julie time to finish her book which is due at the end of this month.
3. Find a buyer for our house and figure out how much money we're willing to lose on it to do so.
4. Figure out moving details (e.g. what date we're actually moving, renting the truck, renting a storage locker in Texas, etc.)
5. Figure out where we're going to live once we get to Texas if the house doesn't sell really, really soon.
6. Pack everything.
7. Meet with multiple friends before we move.
8. Go to Michigan for a week (for the youth camp and to see my family).
9. Move to Texas
And of course all of this is while trying to manage an attention starved 3-year-old and a newborn, and while taking care of a wife who is still recovering from a C-section and postpartum blood clots which largely immobilize her, which means that I get about 2-3 hours a day to actually get any work done (i.e. when Emma is sleeping) and am operating on about 3-4 hours of sleep each night (spread out between multiple middle of the night feedings of course).
Oh, and this doesn't even cover all the stuff we'll have to do once we get to Texas.
So yeah, just a little bit stressed.
And don't hold your breath for any new blog posts any time soon. :)
Links to this post