Tuesday, December 21, 2004
In stasis
For anyone who might still be reading this blog... no it's not dead in the water. I still intend to resume posting here eventually. However, due to the sensitive nature of issues at my church, it seems best not to post much more details about my life until the current storm has passed. In fact, I can't seem to even find much in the way of abstract theological reflection to post without worrying that someone is going to read it and end up taking it the wrong way again.

So anyway, keep checking and I'll try to post interesting stuff occasionally, though I may not post many personal thoughts at least for the next few months.

Merry Christmas!
 
posted by Mike Clawson at 11:49 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 12/22/2004 10:04:00 AM, Blogger Erin Marshalek

Hey Mike, just letting you know that I'm still reading. I totally understand about stuff, and am still praying. I also haven't forgotten about emailing you (I told you I'd do that over a month ago...eek!), so I'd like to drop you a line sometime soon. We missed you guys at up/rooted, I hope the benefit went well. : )

 

At 12/24/2004 05:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

you could always forget about the theology and just update me on the condition of the pregnant wife every couple of days. :D

tammy@theooze.com