Saturday, December 03, 2005
De-motivational Posters
Have you all seen those annoying "Motivational Posters" that seem to hang in every corporate office and teacher's classroom and high school principal's office? You know the ones that have little inspirational quotes about "Integrity" or "Perseverance" or "Excellence". Well if you're as a cynical as I am you'll get a kick out of the "Demotivational Posters" at www.despair.com. They cut through all the crap and tell it like it is. Here are some of my favorites:
















I'll post more later.
 
posted by Mike Clawson at 12:01 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 12/04/2005 10:00:00 PM, Blogger Chris Monroe

Yeah, I always hated those cheesy motivational posters. I've been remodeling/decorating our church's conference room and have been on the search for motivational art of a different breed. Any ideas?

 

At 12/05/2005 11:55:00 PM, Blogger Mike Clawson

I dunno... do you think you could get away with putting up de-motivators? :)