Friday, November 05, 2010
Blog Hiatus... Obviously
I know it's been forever since I've posted anything here. My apologies for just letting it drop without explanation. I didn't intend to just stop blogging, but for the past three months or so I've just been too insanely busy to put up anything at all of substance (and most of my insubstantial stuff I post to Facebook now instead of here). Since my last post at the beginning of August I led a mission trip to Haiti, and then immediately started my PhD program at Baylor the day I got back. Since then my time has been completely consumed with studies, driving back and forth to Waco, and caring for the kids. That, compounded with the fact that Julie also started a grad school program at the local Episcopal seminary this fall, means that I've had no time at all to write. And that's not likely to change any time in the near future, so, until further notice, I guess I should just officially say this blog is on hiatus.

But feel free to keep checking back from time to time. You never know...

Labels:

 
posted by Mike Clawson at 10:59 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 4/24/2011 10:35:00 AM, Anonymous Dylan Morrison Author

Mike there are times and seasons in our walk with the Divine. The blog will return when Holy Breath fills you with things to put out there in cyberspace.

Blessings

Dylan:)