Saturday, May 15, 2010
Walker Cleaveland's "Brief History of Presbymergent"
Thanks to Adam Walker Cleaveland for highlighting (and hosting a pdf version of) my ginormous paper on Presbymergent and Mainline Emergence in his latest post at Pomomusings. He says it inspired him to write more about Presbymergent himself, a "brief" history, which I can only assume is in contrast to my 50-page monstrosity :)

At any rate, I'm looking forward to reading more of his reflections. Check it out.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Mike Clawson at 9:20 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 5/16/2010 12:36:00 AM, Blogger Adam

Brief as in it will be 3 posts, not 50 ;)

Really, I loved your paper on Presbymergent. Although odd to be reading about myself, I thought it was a really good look at where we are, etc.

I'll be interested in hearing what you think about Part 3 of my brief history.